Gatlinburg Golf Course
Teeing off is a little different in the mountains. Gatlinburg Golf Course provides a unique golfing experience in a spectacular mountain setting. Located just five miles from downtown Gatlinburg, the Gatlinburg Golf Course is open year-round with modern facilities, a fully-equipped pro shop, and a food-service area. This beautiful 18-hole course was designed by noted golf course architect William Langford and underwent major renovations by Bob Cupp & Associates of Atlanta in 2007. The course offers beginners as well as experienced golfers a challenge at every hole with breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains and is arguably one of the best golf courses in Tennessee and one of the most picturesque courses in America.
520 Dollywood Lane
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Fall Greens Aerification will take place on September 5th and 6th
Below rates include golf cart usage
OFF SEASON (Dec 1 - April 14) including holidays
- $50 - 18 Holes
- $30 - 9 Holes
IN SEASON (April 15 - November 30) including holidays
- $75 - 18 Holes
- $50 - Twilight Rate (starting time is dependent on time of year)
- $40 - 9 holes (after 12 PM Only)
- $10 for 9 holes
- $20 for 18 holes
Discounts (Applicable Anytime)
- Seniors 65 and older & Military (Active & Veteran): $10 off
- Juniors 13 to 17 Years old: $10 off
- Juniors 6-12 years old : 50% off Non Member Greens Fees
Replay Rates (Same day after 18 holes)
- $20 – 9 holes
- $40 – 18 holes
Rental Clubs (Everyone is required to have their own set)
- $50 Premium Rental Sets (Ping G425 & Titleist T200 or T300)
- $30 Basic Rental Set (Tour Edge)
Things to know before you arrive:
- No outside food or beverages.
- Only two people per cart.
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on golf course.
- There is a Spectator Fee for a non player (see above rates)
- Soft spikes only.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Pace of play is maximum of 15 minutes per hole.
- Must be 16 or older with valid drivers license to drive cart.
- Four player maximum per group.
- No refunds for green fees, rain checks only.
- Carts will be due back to the clubhouse at the time stated in the Pro Shop.
- We strictly enforce a 15 minute per hole pace of play policy (14 minutes on par 3's) (5 minute turn time).
- Convention and group outings are welcome.