Parking in Gatlinburg
Looking for parking in Gatlinburg? There’s plenty of options to place you near your favorite attractions, restaurants and shops. Several public and private parking lots are located throughout the downtown area, so an open parking space is never far away.
The City of Gatlinburg’s Parking Department operates two parking garages in the downtown area with over 300 spaces for passenger vehicles. One garage is located at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies with 364 spaces for passenger vehicles. The other garage is the McMahan Parkway Garage, located at Traffic Light #3, which has 366 spaces for vehicles.
Live parking availability for these two garages can be found here.
The City’s Parking Department also offers 34 spaces at the Highway 441 Parking Lot, located between Traffic Lights #1 and #3.
In addition to these downtown lots, there are free Park and Ride Lots located outside of the downtown area to access the Gatlinburg Trolley System, which offers quick, easy and free rides into the downtown area.
The Park and Ride Lot located off the Spur at the Gatlinburg Welcome Center offers 145 spaces for passenger vehicles, buses and RVs. There is also a Park and Ride lot located on Highway 321 at the City Hall complex offering 95 spaces for passenger vehicles, buses and RVs, however, parking is temporarily reduced at this location.
There are also a number of private parking options in the downtown area. These lots can be found in the Parkway, Reagan Drive and Historic Nature Trail/Airport Road areas. Click here for a map of these locations. These private lots put you just steps away from your favorite stops in downtown.
List of Private Parking Areas in Downtown
- Venus Parking Lot – 431 Parkway
- Gatlinburg Theme Parking Lot – 130 East Parkway
- Downtown Parking Lot – 526 Parkway
- Gatlinburg Parkway Lot – 715 Parkway
- Premier Parking – 115 Cherokee Orchard
- Tingler Parking Lot – 128 Cherokee Orchard Road
- Ole Smoky Parking Lot – 744 Parkway
- Reagan Parking Lot – 756 Parkway
- Midtown Parking Lot – 805 Parkway
- Holiday Lot – 130 Reagan Drive
- Reagan Drive Parking Lot – 220 Reagan Drive
- Mellow Parking Lot – 903 Parkway
- Holrob Parking Lot – 919 Parkway
- Bearskin Parking Lot – 955 Parkway
- Mountain Lakes Parking Lot – 1009 Parkway
- Texas Roadhouse Parking Lot – 1019 Parkway
- Burning Bush Parking Lot – 1151 Parkway
- Tramway Parking Lot – 305 Cottage Dive
- Shade Tree Parking Lot – 120 Historic Nature Trail
- Mountain Manor Parking Lot – 142 Historic Nature Trail
- St. Mary’s Church Parking Lot – 304 Historic Nature Trail