Chamber of Commerce
The Gatlinburg Chamber began more than 60 years ago. During the late 1930’s, businessmen in the community banded together to form the first tourist bureau. In 1940, the newly organized tourist bureau was chartered by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The Gatlinburg Tennessee Chamber was officially chartered as a non-profit organization in June 1957.
What’s Happening on Facebook
Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce shared a post.
3 days ago
It's PARADE Day! 😃🎄🌟🎁It's parade day, the tree is up and the chairs are out! 😁
Tonight, we celebrate the holidays in grand style with our 44th Annual Fantasy of Lights Christmas Parade.
Here are a few more things you need to know.
1. Alyvia Alyn Lind, star of “Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors,” is this year’s Grand Marshal.
2. The parade steps off at the intersection of Hwy 321 and Baskins Creek Road at 7:30 pm then heads along the Parkway to traffic light 10.
3. Road closures: Hwy 321 will be reduced to one lane at 4:30 pm outbound. Inbound traffic will remain at two lanes. At 6:40 pm, Hwy 321 from Baskins Creek to Parkway will close. At 7 pm, the Parkway will close.
4. Parade-goers are encouraged to arrive early to find a spot along the Parkway to watch the parade.
5. There will be a special lighting ceremony at the Gatlinburg Christmas Tree at traffic light 3 at the beginning of the parade. ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you to all the Chamber members for attending the 2019 Annual Meeting and Banquet. It was a wonderful evening, filled with entertainment, information, and true celebration.
Every year, we are grateful for the opportunity to recognize the extraordinary services of our community members and their devotion to Gatlinburg's prosperity. Congratulations to this year's recipients:
Joe Waggoner - Zeno Wall Jr. Tourism Award
Jack Goodman - William C. Stevens Award
Sami John - 2019 Chamber Ambassador of the Year ... See MoreSee Less
What is the Gatlinburg Chamber’s Role?
The Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce present role is that of a private, membership-funded business organization that continues to serve the business community through the active involvement in citywide issues, the publishing, distribution and management of the community’s Gatlinburg Vacation Guide and website www.gatlinburg.com for the City of Gatlinburg, and the daily attention to visitor mail, telephone, and internet inquiries. The Gatlinburg Chamber is a well established, thriving organization offering a wide variety of services to its members and consumers. With all the Chamber has to offer there has never been a better time to be a member of the Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce.
Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement
On behalf of our membership, The Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce will promote, unify, inform, serve, and enhance the business community in a cohesive voice for the advancement of the economic, environmental, and social concerns of the community in order to make Gatlinburg a better place to live, work, and visit.