Look for us every July and October inside the Gatlinburg Convention Center.
New for 2023: Look for extended hours and musical performances on select days. Now open until 7 pm on opening day and each Friday of the event.
The Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair hosts Artisans and Craftsmen from all over the nation. Two hundred booths with unique and one-of-a-kind handmade products are beautifully displayed inside for your shopping pleasure. As these skilled craftspeople demonstrate their talents, you can witness works of art come to life. All items represented are handmade and of the utmost quality. Look for exceptional pottery pieces, painted artwork, molded leather, copper art, local candy makers, photography, and many more unique items.
Come inside for our July event to cool off or dodge rain showers. Kids enjoy the demonstrations, talking with artists about what they make, and always learn something new! Enjoy hands-on arts and crafts the kids can take home. July 7-16, 2023, open 10 am to 5 pm daily*.
In October we’re your premier holiday shopping destination! Your one-stop shop for everyone on your list. Open October 5-22, 2023, 10 am to 5 pm daily*.
Admission is $10 and includes Multi-Day Pass Upgrade. Children Enter Free with a Paid Adult. Come see us in the Office on Aisle 500 with a Photo ID to Upgrade for Free.
Live musical performances daily at 12, 3, and select additional times. Concessions are available. Free push wheelchairs while they last. Pet-friendly in a carrier or stroller.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Restaurant on Site
- Pet Friendly
- Public Restroom
- Gift Shop / Shopping on Site
- Onsite Restaurant/Concession
- Exhibits Space
- Description This is an indoor event within one mile of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park entrance (the most visited national park in the United States with 12 million visitors per year), located near Dollywood and the Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, as well as close to Cherokee Casino, several rivers and lakes, and a one-hour drive from Knoxville. For 10 days in mid-July and 18 days in October, the event fills the entire main floor and gallery of the 150,000 square feet of downtown’s Gatlinburg Convention Center, and hosts artisans and craftsmen from all over the nation. Nearly 200 booths with unique and one-of-a-kind handmade products are beautifully displayed, giving skilled craftspeople the opportunity to demonstrate their talents and sell their wares. Each participant is subject to a rigorous jury process to ensure the uniqueness and quality of their respective products. All items represented must be handmade, of utmost quality, and without duplication. The Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair and Smoky Mountain Resort Ministries provide a free Kid’s Corner during our July fair, with a selection of D.I.Y. crafts for our youngest visitors to take home with them. Be sure to stop by one or any of our two daily music shows (included with the price of admission). Check out the stage and enjoy contemporary country, bluegrass, and your favorite gospel tunes at 12 and 3 daily.
- Space Notes 8' x 15' single booth with 2' storage included 10' x 15' single booth 8' x 30' double booth with 2' storage included 10' x 30' double booth Other combinations available
- Booths 205
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF