Be a part of the success of America's leading vacation destination.
Start Here. Expand Further. Grow Substantially.
Whether you are fresh into the workforce or looking to grow your skillsets, Gatlinburg has a variety of career paths to choose from and take part in. Gatlinburg's job opportunities will present you with the chance to learn, explore and have fun while doing so. We have employees who started small and grew their way to become their own bosses of our renowned attractions & resorts. Our growing city continues to succeed because of the people we work with. You won't find a closer, caring community anywhere else. We can't wait to welcome you to the South's Best Mountain Town!
Reasons to Work and Play in Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg serves as the doorstep to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, with over 800 miles of hiking trails easily accessible.
- In 2021, Gatlinburg received national recognition from TripAdvisor as the #1 trending destination in the U.S.
- An award-winning destination, Gatlinburg has also been recognized by Southern Living as the South's Best Mountain Town.
- Town amenities such as dining, shopping, attractions, and more can all be accessed on Gatlinburg’s walkable two-mile Parkway.
- Gatlinburg has proven to have economic stability and growth even through periods of natural disaster, recession, and global pandemic.
- Many businesses in Gatlinburg are family-owned and operated, providing flexibility, opportunities for professional advancement, and exceptional benefits.
- Gatlinburg is a wonderful place for multi-generational families to find employment. Because of a diverse job range, positions are available from entry-level, onward.
- City residents and workers receive local discounts to many attractions.
- Gatlinburg is a four-season destination.
Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances to the Smokies from downtown Gatlinburg. Gatlinburg attracts more than 14 million visitors a year and can grow to a...
The Gatlinburg Chamber began more than 60 years ago. During the late 1930s, businessmen in the community banded together to form the first tourist bureau. In 1940, the newly organized tourist bureau was chartered by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The Gatlinburg Tennessee...
Why you should work in Gatlinburg