2019 Membership Information
It’s Membership Renewal Time! We are preparing for a successful 2019 and look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the coming year. We have made updates to the renewal process, so please read through this email for all the details.
In an effort to best utilize the Gatlinburg Vacation Guide, our most vital resource, we must go to print in October to ensure it is ready for distribution by January 2019. For your business to be listed or to purchase advertising in the guide, you must renew membership by Friday, September 14 and be a regular member in good standing.
As a member of the Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce, you receive a 30-word listing in the Vacation Guide. The listing is standardized and will include: business name, physical address, local phone, and toll-free number, web address, and description.
The Gatlinburg Vacation Guide reaches travelers through inquiries received in the Gatlinburg Chamber Call Center and Gatlinburg.com. The Vacation Guide is also placed in all Gatlinburg Welcome Centers, State of Tennessee Welcome Centers and AAA offices across the country. The Gatlinburg Vacation Guide remains the only official source of information about Gatlinburg and everything it has to offer visitors.
To better serve our members, the renewal process and payments can be completed online through your Members Only Portal. The invoice for your 2019 membership dues and Vacation Guide ad (if previously purchased) was generated based on the information submitted in 2018. To review your profile and to begin the renewal process, please follow these easy steps:
Step One – Membership Renewal
- Click Update Contact Information – to be logged into your Members Only profile. (Note if this link does work, follow these steps – Go to Gatlinburg.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click members login, sign in and click update your contact information.)
- Tab through each section to review current information and make any necessary changes.
- General Information – will be used for the Vacation Guide Listing.
- Additional Addresses – will be used for mailing and billing.
- Additional Email Addresses – (optional for internal use)
- Directory Listing – will be used for the Vacation Guide and Call Center. The long description will be used for your 30-word listing. The short description will be used for the call center to describe your business. The keywords will be used for online member directory.
- Social Media – If you participate in the enhanced listing for Gatlinburg.com, the social media links for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts will be added to your profile.
- Update Your Preferences – text messaging option
- Click “Save and Submit.”
- If you wish to add a contact or employee, do so under “Add New Profile.”
- Tab through each section to add the required information.
- Click “Save and Submit.”
Step Two – Membership Authorization and Vacation Guide Advertising
- From the Members Only links you can finalize your membership renewal and purchase advertising by clicking 2019 Membership Renewal and Advertising.
Step Three – Submit Payment
- In Members Only, click here to review and submit payment for your 2019 membership. Dues are payable by credit card or by check. There is a 3% credit card processing fee. Mail checks to: Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 527, Gatlinburg, TN 37738.
The deadline for membership renewal and advertising payment is Friday, September 14, 2018. Pay by August 13, 2018, and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a Gatlinburg.com Banner Ad for one year. (Valued at $1,500)
If you have any questions regarding the membership renewal process, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to make the process an easy one.
Thank you for your continued support as we work together to make Gatlinburg a better place to live, work, and visit.
Chamber Sales Manager
Gatlinburg Chamber of Commerce