Visitors to Gatlinburg experience a family-friendly community where they stay and play in the mountains and truly reach higher ground.
Want to see for yourself? Review the list of available b-roll below, which range from Gatlinburg’s stunning fall foliage to the area’s arts and crafts community.
Click here to preview lo-res versions of available footage, then e-mail Marci Claude, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request hi-res digital downloads of the footage you desire.
Who to Contact:
Marci Claude, Public Relations Manager
(865) 436-0509 | email@example.com
- Arts and Crafts plus Retail Activity
- Attractions and Amusements
- Seasonal Scenic Landscapes – HD or SD
- Smoky Mountain Tunes and Tales
- Lodging and Dining
- Outdoor Activities
- Gatlinburg Winter Magic
- Ober Gatlinburg Tram, Skiing and Tubing -HD or SD
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies – HD or SD
- Gatlinburg Spring Activities – HD
- Gatlinburg Wine Fest- HD