Gatlinburg, TN • Organic Growth
The Sales Executive position responsible for presenting the total rental package to current and prospective rental owners. This position establishes credibility in management operations, closing sales, and adding new properties to the rental management program(s).
- Increase inventory for the vacation rental management program
- Identify target properties that would be a welcomed addition to our rental program
- Set meetings with property owners and educate them on our management program
- Close deals and onboard new vacation rental properties onto our program
- Maintain contact and create relationships with internal departments, establishing themselves as the primary contact for on-rental inquiries
- Maintain contact and create relationships with HOA’s, Homeowners, Realtors, Chambers, Vendors, and other influencers within the community, establishing referral pipelines as their preferred management provider
- Maintain the above-mentioned contacts through phone calls, emails, as well as in-person meetings
- Generate leads and close sales / differentiate our program from dozens of competitors and overcome objections
- Evaluate and pursue opportunities for company growth
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Sitting –60% Walking/Standing – 40%. Required to stoop, bend, stretch, twist, and reach. Occasionally lift up to 15 lbs. Must be able to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mental Demands: Organize, multi-task, and problem solve.
Environmental: Indoor, climate-controlled space.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Varies based upon business needs. Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Reliable transportation (Ability to travel from location to location while working as needed)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Must pass a background screening.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to, as well as practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law in the recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation and promotion of our employees.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry. Preferred.
- Proficient with document management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and goals.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail.