Pigeon Forge, TN • Operations
The Property Manager position is responsible for maintenance of the physical management of assigned properties. This may include administrative needs, regular submissions of listings, writing ads, and monetary responsibilities.
- Work with Client Success Manager regarding preferred method of communication for owners in assigned portfolio.
- Perform Quality Control inspections monthly of assigned portfolio and enter corresponding notes in system.
- Review and confirm completion of all new property paperwork with Client Success Manager and entered in system and on a timely basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with HOAs and/or property/community service staff to enhance relationships between, operations, and owners.
- Property On-Boarding and Property Off-Boarding.
- Review owner statements monthly in conjunction with Client Success Manager & accounting to verify accuracy of statement along with eliminating owner credits, where applicable.
- Understand financial goals of assigned portfolio and always operate with best interest on behalf of owner.
- Communicate professionally with vendors/contractors concerning scheduling, billing, certificates of insurance and other needs, where applicable. Keep in mind some billing goes directly to invoices email in accounting.
- Submit A/P invoices to the corporate office for payment; maintain detailed records associated with work orders, inspection, and supply inventory.
- Communicate with Supervisor regarding units coming on/off program and execute standard protocol.
- Maintain company vehicle according to company policies and submit complete logs for gas and credit card expenses as required in company policies.
- Establish new pictures and continually monitor the need for updates (Inside Maps).
- Maintain continuous maintenance schedule and assignments for property portfolio and assist other Property Managers, as needed.
- Schedule Seasonal Inspectors for pre-inspection/spot checking, if applicable.
- Report guest damages and missing items to the Guest Ambassador Department immediately; provide photos of damages and documentation for the guest to be charged.
- Assist with housekeeping staff, including hiring, and terminating and meeting to review scores.
- Administer "go-back" protocol with housekeepers for any guest satisfaction issues in relation to property conditions.
- Responsible for installation/maintenance of WIFI in units.
- Attend meetings with supervisor and/or upper management, as requested.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal safety rules.
- Direct staff to follow a "safety first" principle and ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected immediately.
- Be aware of the company's emergency preparedness plan and responsibilities. This includes being available for implementation and assistance if necessary.
- Being available 24/7 for customer support if such issue should arise (must be available by phone call or text message after hours).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Sitting –30% Walking/Standing – 70%. Required to stoop, bend, stretch, twist, and reach. Regularly lift up to 25 lbs. Must be able to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mental Demands: Organize, multi-task, and problem solve.
Environmental: Indoor, climate-controlled space.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Varies based upon business needs. Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends and holidays. Availability to be on-call as required by business needs.
Reliable transportation (Ability to travel from location to location while working)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Must pass a background screening.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to, as well as practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law in the recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation and promotion of our employees.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of property management experience in the vacation rental or hospitality industry.
- Proficient with document management, databases, spreadsheets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills.