Who We Are:
Trotter · De Foe Architects, LLC was founded in 1985. The firm is a leader in the design of distinctive hospitality, educational, commercial, retail, and residential projects throughout Sevier County and East Tennessee.
• 10+ years of professional experience as a licensed architect
• Demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess a strong working knowledge of current building codes
• Superior communication skills in both verbal and written
• Possess strong relationship-building abilities and problem-solving experiences with
staff, consultants, engineers, clients, code officials, and contractors
• Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and sense of professionalism
• Seeking long term, in-office employment
Full time benefits include paid vacation and sick leave, 6 paid holidays, monthly bonus to supplement health insurance, and 401K match.
• Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com; Attn: Denise