Gatlinburg, TN • Housekeeping
The Housekeeper position is responsible for ensuring the VTrips cleanliness quality standards are met in all aspects upon arrival of guests and owners. The Housekeeper will perform routine and non-routine housekeeping tasks.
- Cleans assigned units in a timely manner.
- Performs housekeeping and maintenance inspections as required.
- Communicates completion of assigned tasks, and other findings to their supervisor.
- Recleans and touch-ups as necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Sitting – 5% Walking/Standing – 95%. Required to stoop, bend, stretch, twist, and reach. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs regularly and occasionally up to 50lbs. Must be able to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Mental Demands: Problem solve, interpret, and meet deadlines.
Environmental: Regular exposure to household chemicals.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Varies based upon business needs. Ability to work weekends and holidays.
Reliable transportation (Ability to reliably travel from location to location while working)
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Must pass a background screening.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to, as well as practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law in the recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation and promotion of our employees.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- One year of experience in the hospitality field performing housekeeping duties. Preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.