Ober Gatlinburg is hiring for an experienced cook for the Seasons of Ober Restaurant.
Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, and other hot/cold food products. Always provide the highest quality of food service to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to the restaurant's standardized recipes.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation
• Ensure food is stored at the appropriate temperature for the appropriate length of time and follows all food safety standards
• Must know methods of food preparation, cooking times, and portion sizes to ensure food is prepared in a prescribed manner
• Evaluates food quality
• Must be able to read and follow recipes
• Ability to lift 50lbs and frequently lift, push, pull or carry up to 30lbs
• Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time, up to 8 hours
• Proven experience as a cook
• Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
• Ability to read, write and follow written and oral directions
Ober Gatlinburg offers a benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, vacation and sick pay.
Ober Gatlinburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour