Gatlinburg, TN • Owner Relations
Client Success Manager
Client Success is the key point of support for Client Success Managers. The Client Success Manager builds and maintains strong relationships with owners. This position will work closely with Operations Managers to ensure each portfolio is accomplishing objectives for retention, profitability, and owner satisfaction. This position will develop relationships within the local community with Realtors and Buyer’s Agents for business development opportunities.
- Work with Operations Managers to review QC walks from the previous day and discuss any needs or concerns in the units
- Call 10 owners utilizing the QC walk information provided by the Operations Managers and log the owner conversations in Track QC Walks
- Call OWN and OWG arrivals for the following day
- Receive property updates from Operations Managers and update information in Track.
- Contact any owners who have work to be completed that exceed contract limits
- Review work orders from the previous day
- Work with Revenue Managers on property pacing
- Walk all owner arrivals, leave the owner a gift and handwritten note
- Work with the Property Manager on all Coming on Program units within the region, including but not limited to, quality control inspections, communicating unit needs to the Client Success Success Manager, inventory, Inside Maps, etc.
- Completing all property updates, reservation move requests, and going on programs for the region
- Meet with the Director of Client Success monthly to discuss opportunities and challenges in your department; assess needs and work together to create an action plan to meet organizational objectives for retention, productivity, and performance
- Meet with Client Success Support Managers to discuss opportunities and challenges within their portfolio, onboarding for new owners, and create an action plan to meet objectives
- Work closely off-boarding, assisting with discontinuing of services, scheduling blocks, and move requests
- Work closely with colleagues in support positions (i.e., Accounting, Marketing, Brand Ambassadors) to maintain open lines of shared information and to stay current with any changes in policy, procedure, or process; likewise, you will notify said colleagues of changes within your departments so that all employees are working harmoniously to achieve stated goals
- Attend development Workshop relating to Owner Communication and other topics, that arise, with the Director of Client Success and Operations Manager
- Account for all expenses by filling out Credit Card Receipt Log on a daily/weekly basis
- Review all QC walks from Operations Managers recommended repairs and the owner denied
- Meet with the Director of Client Success monthly to discuss opportunities and challenges in your portfolio; assess needs and work together to create an action plan to meet organizational objectives for productivity, performance, and financial goals
- Sponsor Annual HOA meeting
- Monitor active inventory and identify opportunities to top grade
- Work with Client Success Managers to define a strategy for success. Work with the Director of Client Success to establish better reporting and systems for communication with owners and operations
- Owner Off-Boarding
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal safety rules
- Direct staff to follow a “safety first” principle and ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected immediately
- Be aware of the company’s emergency preparedness plan and responsibilities. This includes being available for implementation and assistance if necessary
- Being available 24/7 for customer support if a such issue should arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands: Sitting – 5% Walking/Standing – 95%. Required to stoop, bend, stretch, twist, and reach. Regularly lift 35 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs. Must be able to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Mental Demands: Organize and multi-task.
Environmental: Exposure to and working with household chemicals. Moderate to heavy noise level when equipment is operating.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time position. Varies based on business needs. Must be able to work between Sunday and Saturday, be available 24/7 via phone and ability to work holidays. May need to work over 40 hours in any given week, based on workload.
Reliable transportation (Ability to get to and from work). Travel for the position required 25-100% daily with or without prior notice
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Must pass a background screening.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fully subscribes to, as well as practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Therefore, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law in the recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation and promotion of our employees.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Education High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience in property management or related area
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software, Paylocity, Track, Fleetio, Concur, Pointe Central, Kaba and other web-based applications needed for position
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills necessary to communication with owners, guests, vendors, team members and management
- Leadership and decision-making skills along with excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills