As the situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, the Gatlinburg Chamber of Chamber is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Chamber would like to encourage all employers to implement strategies to protect their workforce from the coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations. We are dedicated to supporting our business community during this uncertain time. Below you will find links and posters to utilize in the workplace. Please adapt this information for your business and share it with your employees.
Please let us know if you are open or when you plan to open including hours of operation.
Links and Resources
- City of Gatlinburg updates
- Mountain Tough
- Tennessee Pledge
- U.S Chamber of Commerce Resources
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce
- TN Labor and Workforce Development
- Small Business Administration
- TDH Coronavirus website
- CDC: About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Don’t Spread Germs at Work
- Stay Home If You Are Sick