As the situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, the Gatlinburg Chamber of Chamber is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Chamber would like to encourage all employers to implement strategies to protect their workforce from the coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations. We are dedicated to supporting our business community during this uncertain time. Below you will find links and posters to utilize in the workplace. Please adapt this information for your business and share it with your employees.
Links and Resources
- Restaurants providing takeout or curbside service
- City of Gatlinburg updates
- TDH Coronavirus website
- CDC: About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- U.S Chamber of Commerce Resources
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce
- Mountain Tough
- TN Labor and Workforce Development
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Don’t Spread Germs at Work
- Stay Home If You Are Sick
If you have changes to your everyday operations or running a promotion, please fill out the form below.